Services offered by the Registrar’s Office to the Institute's academic community include:
Administration of the processes of:
- registration and enrollment;
- provision of badges, diplomas, and certificates;
- recording of grades and exam results;
- calculation of academic degrees;
- registration of forms and regulations.
Scheduling and management of:
- Italian, Greek, and Latin language tests;
- academic calendar;
- class schedule and classrooms;
- course evaluations;
- exam sessions;
- examination commissions;
- thesis defences.
Preparation and editing of:
- Ordo anni academici;
- student history archive;
- doctoral dissertation archive.